Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

COM/DCOM Protocol - error:- Interface not registered / Interface pointer is NULL

During LoadTest on a Client/Server Application using Loadrunner v8.1.3.0 COM/DCOM Protocol. we had encountered the below error messages during Controller run. The same scripts where running fine in the Vugen, but In Controller not even one Vuser Load got Passed, i was able to see the following error messages and all my scripts failed henceforth.

Details of the Error Message:

Error from vuser_init.c (35) : lrc_IDispatch_ QueryInterface : Interface pointer is NULL

The error message shows to this particular line in the script {
GUID riid = IID__CAuthorisation ;
lrc_IDispatch_ QueryInterface( IDispatch_ 0,
&riid, (void**)&_CAuthoris ation_0, CHECK_HRES);
}

Details of the Error Message:

Error from vuser_init.c (494) : lrc_IDispatch_QueryInterface : Interface not registered

The error message shows to this particular line in the script
{
GUID riid = IID__CReadSDM_B200;
lrc_IDispatch_QueryInterface(IDispatch_3, &riid, (void**)&_CReadSDM_B200_0, CHECK_HRES);
}

The Application and Vugen is in Server A, Controller is in Server B and Load Genarator in Server C & D

We record the Desktop application in Server A through Vugen in Serve A and Save that in Server B.

This is a old script, one year back script.Which i have enhanced by changing the usedID. but that is not an issues as in that userid the scripts are not working in Server B.

For Server A all the scripts are working fine
For Server B all the scripts are displaying the above error.

Kindly Guide me
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.