Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can any one tell me how to configur .Net diagnostic probe with loadrunner?

Hi All,
I'm using HP loadrunner, now i installed .NET Diagnostic probe but i m not able to configure this tool, can any one help me regarding this configuration?
actually i m confuse with Server name, Port name configuration....

Waiting you helpful reply...

Thanks,
Vineet
0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Go To Loadrunner Help ---> Contents and index ---> Mercury Diagnostics for J2EE/>NET ----> Installation and Configuration of Diagnostics for J2EE/>NET ---> Installing the Mercury Diagnostics Probe For .NET.

Follow the steps as mentioned.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I tried but i m not able to implement.
actually i m confuse with server name and port??
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can you tell me at which step of the installation exactly u got hanged?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Prasad, I installed .NET/J2EE diagnosis, but after that when i try to connect by loadrunner and click test it will be failed.
actually i don't what is the server name?
1. Is it my local PC name where i installed .NET Diagnosis or any other?
2. Secondly i m confuse with port what is that port there?

I can installed the setup of .NET/J2EE, but not able to link up.

Can we chat on any messenger?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The Mercury Diagnostics Probe should install on the machine that hosts your application.
(that is u r server).

U need to give that server Ip and the port number u need to give which u have mentioned at commander port while installing (Default is 2006).

I don't have any access to use other mail/messenger communications now, if yu want we can discuss ~7:30 PM IST @ gs.prasad.81@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What if i installed .NET Diagnosis probe on the local system where i installed loadrunner etc.
is it accessible or not...one more thing my application is client server application which is access through Remote desktop, is it possible to test using .NET Diagnosis?
I can test it by loadrunner but don't have any idea regarding .NET Diagnosis probe.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You need to install probe where you application hosted otherwise it won't work.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OK!!
Thank you very much!!

I m trying after that let you know.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Welcome n Best Of Luck
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.