Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Can not see the details of the errors from the error tab from the Scenario Groups

Hi, I can not see the details of the errors from the error tab from the Scenario Groups - Controller. When I click on it, it seems that I don't have any errors but I have. Any user passed. I attached some prints to understand.  Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Can not see the details of the errors from the error tab from the Scenario Groups

Hi Mirela,

Does this happen for any of your runs? Or just a particular one? Can you try with another script?

Are you able to open a support case so we can have a look closer to your environment?

Adrian

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Can not see the details of the errors from the error tab from the Scenario Groups

It happens not all time. Sometimes, I need to reset many times the script and then the errors disappear, but it takes a while when I want to run more scripts like a group ( need to restart each one until I have no longer errors. This only happens when I want to access some Windows resources counters from other servers. And always at the end of the execution, LoadRunner crashes ( just in this case). Unfortunately, I don't have access to more details because all this happens on a client's virtual machine and I can't uninstall the program or something like that. Is it another option to see all errors than the errors tab from Scenario Groups? Because I really want to know what errors exactly I have. I have errors - failed in the script, it appears normally in the error tab but the other no. I attached a print where you can see that the number of errors from the Scenario group is not the same as the number of errors from the scenario status and I can access just from scenario status to see more details. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I forgot to attach the print

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.