Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can some one help in understanding the Bandwidth setting in Load runner.

Hi
I am learning load runner. I am trying to understand the usage of the Bandwidth. Can some one help me out on this.

More elaborated:
I have been asked a question.
1. If you set the bandwidth 1MB in Load runner, does it mean each user will be having 1MB of bandwidth.

2. I am using Shunra for latency simulation in another machine. Is it ideal/industry usage to use bandwidth in Loadrunner/user or common at Shunra.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can some one help in understanding the Bandwidth setting in Load runner.

hi

for your 1st question, I hope this will be your correct answer, even i'm searching for the same in Google too,

yes it will create virtual bandwidth 1MB for each users, no matters how many vusers you use,

suppose u used 50 vusers giving a bandwidth of 1MB, it cant be bandwidth (divided by) no of vusers.

so i assume it has 2 create for 50 vusers the bandwidth of 1MB/ users.

about ur second question im not sure and its not clear too
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.