Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can someone provide vugen script which connects to oracle database and fetch a value

I need a sample vugen script which connects to oracle and get values from database.

I want to fetch column value from oracle using Loadrunner and submit it to web application.

Details: Loadrunner v9.5 and oracle 10g.

Thanks in advance.
--Chandra

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can someone provide vugen script which connects to oracle database and fetch a value

Hello,

If you have a ODBC connection established with your database then you can directly use the "Data Wizard" option in the Parameter window and create a parameter that would directly fetch the data from the specified ODBC connection.

You can also try using Oracle 2-tier protocol to record the operations on your oracle database and use it.

I would suggest you to try creating the parameter method first and see if it helps.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.