Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can't run .NET template script on remote loadgenerator

LR version: 9.5
Script type:.NET template

the script can run on VU generator and controller server (local generator).But when i want to run it on remote loadgenerator, the controller throw error,the error message please refer attach.

I have find it is caused by source code that connect oracle database.but i am not sure the root cause.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

First thing, can you check the LR version (including patches) on Controller and remote LG machines?

-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I think it is not the LR version and pactch issue. Becuase all the LR machine just use the same installer.

If the source code that connect oracle database is disabled. It can run on remote load generator. whether it is server port caused by?
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Ok. Then first check the connectivity or Oracle DB from the remote LG.

-Madhu
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.