Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Can't run more than 19 users via Performance Center.

Hi!

I test not public application.

I use PC 12.53.

I recorded very small HTML/HTTP script against the application which I test. The script runs fine as single user via Vugen. When I try to run my script with multiple users via PC, it success to run only 19 users. The users 20, 21 etc. pass directly from state "Init" to state "Error".  At the log I see the following error messages:

"Continuing after error -27496: Internal Error - InternetCloseHandle failed for item at 044BB908, Windows error code=6. Assuming the item can be deleted, but error(s) may occur in fvLrwNetWinInetCallback, Snapshot Info [MSH 1 137]"

"Unknown service name VuserNotifyEndStatusData , moniker 20"

Any ideas? 10x.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can't run more than 19 users via Performance Center.

Hi

And you are not using anything "special", just the html-script and some correlations and parametrizations. Then I would suggest you open a supportticket to HPE. I have never seen this errormessage before in PC.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Thanks. 😞

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi

Did HP Support help?

Please share

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.