Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can we design Goal oriented scenario in Performance center?

Hi,

I tried to design a goal oriented based scenario as we able to create through controller.
But i do not see anywhere in perf center to create scenario based on some specified goal.

Is there anyway we can create in Performance center?

Please let me know for any suggestions.

Regards,
Karthik.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Can we design Goal oriented scenario in Performance center?

Hi Karthik,

Check in Help option in Performance Center. You will good idea on this.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi,

I verified bt i didn't find any useful information to design goal oriented based scenario.

regards,
Karthik.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Presently the Goal Oriented Scenario is not available in Performance Center, the option is only available under LoadRunner Controller.

Hope  we can expect on PC 11.5 Version

0 Likes
Highlighted
Member.

Even i am looking for the same option in PC and not able to find on v12.53. Did anyone find this option?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi , 

The goal oriented  scenario was firstly introduced in performance Center 1260, therefore you don't ahve it in PC12.53.

Please review the following documentation.https://admhelp.microfocus.com/pc/en/12.60-12.63/online_help/Content/Whats_New.htm#mt-item-3

Aliza

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

It is supported in PC 12.60 and later versions.

IvoHri
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.