Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can we test PDF using VuGen

Hi All,

My VuGen version is 8.1. The application is web based and it involves generating a PDF file at the end of the test. I need not to check the contents of the PDF file but I need to ensure that at the end one PDF file is generated in a different browser. Is there any way to achieve this using VuGen?

Thanks..
Arpan
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can we test PDF using VuGen

HI Arpan,

You can check if the PDF file downloaded at clent end, but I am not sure if you can check the content of the PDF file because once the file got downloaded at client end then it is a client side activity.

You can try by capturing the PDF file size got downloaded as best checking option.

regards,
Praveen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can we test PDF using VuGen

Pls close the thread if issue get resolved. Assign points according to satisfaction level.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.