Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cannot Record a Load Runner Script using AJAX (Click and Script)

I m trying to record a script using the AJAX(Click and Script) protocol. When I start the recording, VuGen launches Internet Explorer and aborts stating that it "cannot open the Internet site http://...." (see attachment). The url I used is good because if I copy it to another browser page (outside of VuGen), it opens correctly. Is there anything i
Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Take a look at your runtime settings in VUgen, especially the proxy settings. Select the 'same settings as default browser' option.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Richard,

Checkout your Recording options before you start recording.

Navigate to Recording Options > Network > Port Mapping > Try recording with different capture levels.

Thanks
Ajay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This thread has the solution to my problem. I really thank everyone who takes out time to help each other. If you read my message, could you please guide me to various resources, knowledge base where I could get help regarding performance testing and help others too. I am quite new to Performance testing. Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.