Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Capture POP UP window in VuGen Scripting

Hi All,
Application Desc: We are having a web application which will give you pop up window after 30 mins of idle time of the application. If you don't perform any action on the application, it will pop up a window asking "Do you like to extend the session" buttons containing "Yes" and "Cancel". If I click on YES, it will take me back to the application.
My issues is, I am not able to record that pop up window. I can't see anything getting updated in Scripting part. Please help me resolving this problem. Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Giri Prasad
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Capture POP UP window in VuGen Scripting

Hi,

Depending on how the pop-up has been implemented there may be no actual server request generated by this pop up to record. Are you able to record something if you click "Cancel"?

Why are you aiming to record a 30 minute timeout pop-up for load testing purposes? Surely this has minimal performance and scalability impact on the application under test.

Steve
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.