Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Change Project in PC 9.51 not working correctly

When I try to change projects in PC 9.51, not all of the project entities are switching.

For example:
I login and select project 1 and start a test.
I use Change Project to swithch to project 2.
The project name at the top of the screen says project 2, but I am seeing the following:
- I see the project 1 running test
- I see the project 1 scripts
- I see the project 1 information under Autostart Viewer
- I see the project 1 information under Runs

The Monitor Profiles and Manage sections are displaying the correct information for project 2, however, if you select a scenario it will give an error because it can only see project 1 scripts.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what would cause this? Logging out and logging back in fixes the problem, but I still cannot use the Change Project feature.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.