Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Changing IUSR_METRO

I want to change the default user from IUSR_METRO to a domain user that we got created.

The domain user has been added as an admin on the LRE Server.

But when I try to use the IdentityUtil to change it I get an error:

[DOMAIN\MYDOMAIN_ACCOUNT] does not exists or bad password] Enum [CreateUser] [Context: 889f67b1-bfbc-4999-b53e-33aea78c327b] [FullContext: BackendUrl:http://localhost:5876 UserName:x183622 Domain:DEFAULT Project:LAB_PROJECT]
HP.PC.Common.Exceptions.SysIdentityException: User [DOMAIN\MYDOMAIN_ACCOUNT] does not exists or bad password
at SystemConfig.ConfigurationSteps.CreateUserStep.TestAction()

I have checked the account is definitely in our Active Directory domain and it is not locked out. I have also double checked the password and it is definitely correct.

Does my domain account need log on rights to the server as well as the admin rights?

I tried logging into the server with the domain account credentials and it says that the account is not authorized for login to the server.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Changing IUSR_METRO

Hi,

Considering the default IUSR_METRIO has that right, the new user should have it as well. It is to try?

Are the other prerequisites met?

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/pc/en/2020/online_help/Content/PC/PC-System-Admin.htm#mt-item-1

Thanks,

Ivo

IvoHri
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.