Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Choose different file for 'Rich Report' in ALM Run Results ?

Jump to solution

Hi

I'm using ALM 11.52 and when a performance test run is completed, I select option "Collate and Analyze" such that results gets analyzed automatically with every test run. In the 'Run Results' section I'm able to see all the needed files.
(Attached is the screeshot)

Also I have overridden the 'PCDefaultTemplate' in Analysis Templates folder of hosts system to generate PDF document (custom based report) with every run. Now I'm able to see the PDF document generated inside the "Results.zip" file. I would like to put it out and replace it with "HighLevelReport.xls" file (Rich Report).

Q: How do I replace default Rich Report with custom defined document?

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Choose different file for 'Rich Report' in ALM Run Results ?

Jump to solution
Hello
No, this is not possible, but you may want to open an ER with support for this, I know the upcoming version 12 allows you to modify the default template for the html report but nothing beyond this.

regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Choose different file for 'Rich Report' in ALM Run Results ?

Jump to solution
Hello
No, this is not possible, but you may want to open an ER with support for this, I know the upcoming version 12 allows you to modify the default template for the html report but nothing beyond this.

regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.