Highlighted
New Member.

Citrix/Https: Multiprotocol recording in remote server

Hi All,

I am recording actions in SAP application running remote server. I could see all the methods generated during recording are ctrx methods only.

Question1:
Is it possible to configure the loadrunner to record the actions in SAP application with SAP GUI or SAP WEB instead of ctrx.

Regards,
Raghavendra
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Citrix/Https: Multiprotocol recording in remote server

Are you accessing the remote server via Citrix interfase to cary out the SAP transactions?
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Yes.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The reason for capturing citrix events are due to accessing the SAP thru Citrix.

I suggest if you are accessing a remote desktop via citrix then ask your citrix admin to install LR Vugen in that remote machine from where you are going to access the SAP for recording.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.