Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Citrix Protocol

Hi All,
I am trying to record using Citrix_ICA protocol. After I start recording, the window where I can perform the action, which would be recorded doesnt appears, but the connection is still active.
I can the communication between server and Load runner in the recording log.
I used to get this window earlier, but recently i dont remember, is this problem happening due to some change in setting.

The version of LR - 9.52 and the version of citrix xen app is 11.0 .

Is there any setting with which i can get back the Citrix ICA client window ?

Thanks in Advance
Nikunj
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Citrix Protocol

check ur citrix ica settings and ur system settings...i mean to say that open ur citrix ica file in a notepad and check the display settings are same as ur system display settings.....

Thanks,
Prasenjit
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.