Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Citrix Version Issue

Hi,

We had installed Citrix agent 9.0 in the server. now we have updated it to 9.5, but while running the script from LR9.5, i get the warning message citrix agent version is not same. for server its showing 9.0 and in my machine its 9.50.

I double checked in server, the version installed is 9.50. Can anybody let me know what could be the issue.

Thanks,
Mallesh
0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Citrix Version Issue

Please find below Citrix Client are supported by LoadRunner/VuGen

1)LR 9.5.0 supports Citrix clients through to10.x and Citrix servers through 4.5 inclusive. The LoadRunner Citrix Registry Patch is required for Citrix 10.X clients onward (Click Here)

2)LR 9.5x (9.51 onward) additionally support Citrix client 11.0 (Citrix XenApp Plugin for Hosted Applications 11).

3)Published Citrix XenApp 5.0 applications may be recorded directly with single Citrix_ICA protocol *
* Note that "Nfuse" mode (Citrix_ICA + Web multi protocol against the Citrix Web portal) does not always work with Citrix Web Interface 5.X and LR 9.5X.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

We use Citrix client 12 and Xenapp 6 which version of HP VuGen supports this combination?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Mallesh,

VuGen 11 supports the Citrix client 12 & Xen app 5.x. But Xenapp 6 is not a supported version, but still works.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Thanks, does 11 support BAC/BPM 8.x?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

No. According to the product compatibility matrix VuGen 11 scripts are not fully supported by BPM 8.05, but still in this it should work fine. You can go ahead & script Your application.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

BPM 7.54 (sorry I know thats pushing it a bit but its what we have deployed 😛 )
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

No, BPM 7.5 is completely very troublesome version & surely will not be compatible except for simple HTTP/HTML scripts.

It is recommended to got for BPM 9.0 or at least BPM 8.x version.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Where do we download Vugen 11, normally we use support.openview.hp.com and choose patches, this is where we found vugen 9.52, (it is not listed under software updates) however vugen 11 is neither under updates or patches.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Yes,I also couldn't find direct download for VuGen 11. You need to download the complete LR 11 trail for that.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.