Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Citrix recording problem

Hi Guys,

One of my new task is creating a Citrix measurement. This area is quite new for me, and unfortunately the Vugen documentation and the entire forum entries was not clear for me.

I use 9.52 LR version and used the Single Protocol Citrix ICA.

I just use the defult settings for recording, but it seems with VUgen i could not connect to the citrix server.

Someone recommend to use the ica file instead of using the URL, but I haven't found yet where to add this ica file.

I would very appreciate if someone could help me.

Thank you József
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Citrix recording problem

Mybe the video as well helpfull!
Part1
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Part2
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Part3
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

ask your customer to create ica file for you.

now record the application in vugen with the help of citrix ica protocol

thanks
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Parker,

I have the ica file in my desktop, the only problem is i haven't found where to add this file. I opened the recording option, but didn't find.

Could you examine my video, mybe you find something new. In the video i recorded the options as well.
Jozsef
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,
If you select a single protocol as Citrix, then in your recording options you have an option Citrix > Login. Here you can choose the second option which specifies that the connection parameters need to be picked up using a ICA file. Here you can provide the path of the ICA file that you want to use and then proceed with your recording.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.