Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Citrix scripts: bitmap capture is blank

Hi folks,

have a Citrix Loadrunner / Perf Center test which is experiencing problems on ONE particular load generator (located in London). Bitmaps captured during the script run are blank. Screen caption change/recognition are ok, but the app I'm testing does not always change the caption so I look for changes to the bitmap. If it's blank, it never changes...  😞    Same thing happens if running the script in VuGen or via Perf Center.

As noted above, problem onlly occur on this one generator in London. Copy the script to a different PC (I don't have another box in London - not for lack of trying....) & it works fine. So I think problem is that one PC. Have scoured event logs, but can't find any clues. No joy from HP support....

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Version of PC is 8.1.4 (I know, I know....), but VuGen 9.1 gets the same problem.

Steve

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.