Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Citrix session issue

My citrix script works fine in Vugen and controller for 1 users. While running 2 users the 2nd user takes the session of 1st user and 1st user is getting disconnected once the 2nd user logs into the application.

I'm using ICA files in the script and saved that in load generators.

Please help on this, many thanks!
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Citrix session issue

One more thing, when I am opening two different sessions manually using same ICA file, I'm able to get two different sessions without any issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

If you are not dependent to Citrix you may want to look into VNC as another solution.

http://www.realvnc.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It has to be go thru citrix
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

In your run-time settings of the script, check if you have 'Run as process' option selected. The default would be 'Run as thread' but for citrix scripts it is recommended to have 'Run as process'. Let me know if this helps to resolve your problem.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.