Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Click and Script and Capturing Dynamic Data ???

How do you capture Dynamic Data while using Click and Script? I am use to using plane old Web (or SAP Web) and using web_reg_save_param. This does not seem to work with Click and Script since you can not position the web_reg_save_param directly before the actual request being sent that you might need to capture the dynamic data from since Click and Script hides the muliple calls. Don't get me wrong I am liking Click and Script but I am finding it limited in some areas, such as capturing dynamic data for one. I am using VuGen 9.1 so maybe there are differences in 9.5 I would like?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jessee,

Look into the tree view where you see the server response that you want to capture.

web_reg_save_param works the same way in both http and click and script protocol.

cheers
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.