Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

CoRelation problem

Hi there,

I have problem in setting up corelation in VuGen.

The extended log and the web_reg_save_param are in the notepad. If the line does not end with \r\n, do i have to use \n in my LB?

Can you please help in identifying where i am going wrong.

Thank you.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: CoRelation problem

Hi Abhishek,

From the log file, I could understand that the value are capturing doesnt come in the LB and RB u specified. Kindly check the left boundary and right boundary. If the LB and RB are correct then, mark them with escape sequence character '\' for " and \.

Thanks!!

Cheers,
Ravi Kanth T M
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Try adding the Convert=HTML_TO_TEXT attribute.

Does it return any value?

Try some additonal w_r_save_params with some other combinations of that string to make sure your getting what you think.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply.

I tried using different boundary conditions but for some reason, the right boundary does not work.

If i use a differnt right boundary upto some values, its working but as i continue using different boundary values, its not. So something in the middle, is going wrong. I will to convert to text and see what i get.

will keep you posted. thanks again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You are looking for the option that is selected, correct? If so, you are going to have an issue, because none are selected.

You ought to see something along the lines of:

Search.c(98): EAYA/ENL\r\n
Search.c(98): EAYA/HE\r\n
Search.c(98): EAYA/MUSIC\r\n
Search.c(98): EAYA/PE\r\n
Search.c(98): EAYA/WLOE\r\n

Can you confirm that this is what you are trying to do?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.