Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Cognos Viewer 10.1 Reports with Authored Drill requests

Hi All,

I have read IBM document for performance testing of cognos reports. But the reports i am working on have these authored drill requests. My web_submit_data requests looks like

ITEMDATA,
  "Name=authoredDrill.request", "Value=<authoredDrillRequest><param name=\"action\">run</param><param name=\"target\">

Have you worked with authored drill requests? See attached file containing script action. Any guidance, pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.