Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Connection issues with Loadrunner

I have QTP and Loadrunner installed on my machine - it seems that since I have installed and used QTP I am getting some errors with Loadrunner around proxies. When I run my scripts I sometimes get a proxy failed error and my scripts fail - if I re-run the scripts they will pas. Is due to QTP being installed on same machine or is there somewhere I can check in Loadrunner for these settings?

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Connection issues with Loadrunner

I know that I can change the proxy to no proxy in the runtime-settings but I would prefer not to do this if possible. Just want to eliminate possiblity of QTP being the problem - just wondering if anyone has come across it before...thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Connection issues with Loadrunner

you can configure proxy in vugen with many way, in the runtimes settings (Internet Protocol, Proxy) or by using in the top of your script the functions web_set_proxy and web_set_user.

I have QTP and LR in the same machine but I have no problems.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.