Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Continuing after Error -27780:read to host failed:[10054] Connection reset by peer

I am using HP load runner 9.2 version as a part of our capacity testing.
I was getting the above error during our testing.I just want to know when do we get this error and is there any specific solution to avoid this error
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Just Try this....it may help u

Error 10054 is a winsock error for connection reset. You can find the
list of winsock errors in the winsock.h file.

Since the database Server is up and running at the time of the problem,
it's an indication that it's not an InterBase issue but rather a network
issue. Check the following:

* At the time of the problem, what's the traffic load? Check for
traffic loads that can flood the network. Is there anything scheduled
to flood the network at certain time?

* Check for network hardware problems such as bad switch, router,
hub, etc.

* Another possible scenario involves having more than one protocol
bound to the same network card. In one case a customer had TCP/IP,
IPX/SPX, and RIP for IPX bound to the same ethernet card. When he
unbound IPX/SPX and RIP for IPX from the card, the errors disappeared.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am almost facing the similar issue. PFB the below details

Account_pull.c(15): Continuing after Error -27780: Timeout (240 seconds) exceeded while waiting to receive data for URL "http://113.130.98.53/CoFEE/Content/PreOrdering/AccountRetrieval/Pages/AccountSearch.aspx?AppId=EIQ&SessionId=sit-8a6e4cd0-083d-4764-bdac-dcee2a4a86f4&UserSessionId=fec74442-fe70-4c1f-b77e-89e854d33215&SearchType=1&Mode=Login", Snapshot Info [MSH 2 24]

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.