Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Controller Opening TruClient and Browser window

Hi All,

I am a complete newbie to LoadRunner. Created few scritps with VUGEN and also tested them in Controller. All of a sudden from today when I run the scripts in controller it opens the TruClient window and the browser and startes emulating the steps just like running the script in vugen in develp script mode.

What have I done wrong?

1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Controller Opening TruClient and Browser window

Hi russel,

When running TruClient in load-mode (in Controller, for example), the browser window is hidden.

For debugging purposes, there is an option to show the browser.

It is possible this option is turned on for your script.

Go to script folder, Open default.cfg file and check the value for "PaintWindowsInLoad" (under the [TruClient] section).

PaintWindowsInLoad=1 means the option is turned on. If so, set it to PaintWindowsInLoad=0.

By default the value should be 0 (don't show the window).

Edo

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.