Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Controller crashing frequently

Hi,

I am facing an issue with LoadRunner controller, when I try to access the passed transactions in controller its keep crashing. It happened twice yesterday and I lost the results for whole 7hrs test, even I try to enter test end time manually in results folder. I am using version 8.1.

Could somebody please explain how to prevent this?

Thanks in advance!!
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Controller crashing frequently

make sure you have enough RAM in the controller server and that the controller server is not our of disk space.... When the controller is out of disk, it becomes unstable just like any other app.

thanks

~hector
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

Do you get any message before it gets crashed. If yes can you please share with us?
Check the if you enough configuration required to handle LR activities. Stop all antiviurs, blackICE sometime they also could cause issues with LR.

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

There is a Controller crash debug guide in the knowledge base. Check this out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

can you paste what are you seeing the event logs of the machine where its crashing ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.