Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cookie expiry

Hi,
In my current project i am facing issue with cookies as they expire in 24 hrs,The script which i create today doesnt work the next day,i tried to correlate them and removing them by web_cleanup_cookies() and changing there expiry date but none of the above worked,Please help me how to handle them.Script is attached pls have a look at it
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Cookie expiry

Have you tried to use the web_set_user function as the error message indicates to set your username and password for this command:

web_url("login_diffuser.jsp",
"URL=http://internalstage.nomura.com/NSAM2/shared/login_diffuser.jsp",
"TargetFrame=",
"Resource=0",
"RecContentType=text/html",
"Referer=",
"Snapshot=t1.inf",
"Mode=HTML",
LAST);

It appears from the error below that this server needs authentication.

Action.c(14): Error -26547: Authentication required, please use web_set_user, e.g. web_set_user("domain\\user", "password", "host:port"); [MsgId: MERR-26547]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, i tried that too,its not working and i am sure this is because of cookie expiry only as these are generated at client side i am unable to correlate them,pls let me know if any other way is there,

Thanks,
parveen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I seriously doubt that your cookies are generated on the client unless it is some kind of java servlet type of application. What type of application is this?

Have you played back your script with extended logging?

If not you should do two things: re-record the script in URL-mode and then play it back with extended logging (data returned from server) and see what you get.

For the most part LR should take care of the cookies for you.

Alan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.