Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Copy scripts from one project to another

I need to copy script from one project to another project within the same PC setup but the copy and paste is not working between the projects,

Is there any way to copy the scripts, i have some many scripts and uploading through Vugen seems long process

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Copy scripts from one project to another

Hello,

In case the you are initializing a new project, it is to create the new project by copying the existing one (the one with scripts). That way you will have all of the script, however need to clean up the runs and other scrap. I don't know another way, except via VuGen.

Thanks,

Ivo

IvoHri
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.