Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Correlation issue on Performance center 12.50

Hi,

I have an issue when I launch my script on performance center 12.50. I have the error "Action.c(213): Error -35060: No matches were found for the specified query: "$.contactIntervention.coordonneesHierarchique.nni""

On Vugen 12.55, everything work well.  The correlation parameter is :

/*Correlation comment - Do not change!  Original value='XXXX' Name ='nni' Type ='ResponseBased'*/
    web_reg_save_param_json(
        "ParamName=operateur",
        "QueryString=$.contactIntervention.coordonneesHierarchique.nni",
        SEARCH_FILTERS,
        "Scope=Body",
        "IgnoreRedirections=No",
        LAST);

On this request : 

web_custom_request("transmission",
        "URL=https://xxx.xxx.fr/api/dossier/{idDossier}/transmission?fonction=Hierarchique&nni={operateur}&version=2.01809262E7",
        "Method=POST",
        "Resource=0",
        "RecContentType=application/json",
        "Referer=https://xxx.application.fr/",
        "Snapshot=t228.inf",
        "Mode=HTML",
        "EncType=application/json",
        "Body={}",
        LAST);

Do you have any idea why is working on vugen and not on perf center ? 

Thanks

Michael

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Correlation issue on Performance center 12.50

Hello Michael,

Regarding your question,

I was checking all the information and it seems like you have Performance Center 12.50, and your script was created over Vugen 12. 55. 

We strongly recommended that always use the same versions for everything (Performance Center and Vugen) because you can get this kind of issues, and the support team will ask you to upgrade your environment to the same versions. 

I hope this information works for you. 

Regards, 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.