Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Correlation

Can you explain more detail about Ord(Ordinal). I am confused, in few sites Ord is not mandatory value. But when i remove the Ord, i am getting error. Also when i do auto correlation value showing for Ord is 2. If i change the value for Ord to some other value say All or 1,3 etc, i am getting error. Also could be explain more about left and right boundaries. Please help me to understand better
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Correlation

Hi,

The parameter Ord in correlation is the number of apparition of the the selecter string in your source code.

see the help of vugen for more explication.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ord refers to Ordinal and is similar to index if you in the content of a web page.

For example: a web page with two links are that are the same (example "click me"). In order to effect the control for the second link you'd specify ord=2
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

It describes the ordinal occurance.

As you said In few sites ord in not mandatory because it takes by default 1st value.

In your case ord is 2 so when you remove the ord it definately give you the error because your ord is 2 not 1.

Hope you understand

Thanks
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.