Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Coverting Loadrunner Scripts to IBM Rational Performace scripts

Hello,

Thanks for going through my question. I have to convert the load runner scripts to Rational Performance scripts. My company acquired IBM Rational tools, so have to change all the LR scripts to Rational. How to do that? What all the things i have to check before doing the conversion? Can i directly use some tool in Rational to access Loadrunner scripts by changing the parameters or something?

Thanks for the reply.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Coverting Loadrunner Scripts to IBM Rational Performace scripts

This is a question to IBM Rational forum.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.