Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

DOM libraries supported by loadrunner

When trying to record scripts on a page, I got the message "The Stylesheet does not contain a document element. The sheet maybe empty or maynot be a wellformed xml document. do you want to continue recording scripts on this page?"

Is this because the page uses a DOM library different from that used by loadrunner. I am suing loadrunner 8.1

I would like to know which DOM libraries are supported by loadrunner 8.1 and which ones are supported by loadrunner9.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS : This thread has been moved from Quality Center to Performance Center - Forum Moderator
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: DOM libraries supported by loadrunner

Please post your question in the Performance Center forum.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.