Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Data missing in reports after Test runs using Performance center

Hello.

I am using Performance center 9.52. I have conducted couple of test runs using the same for a duration of 4 hours. I have used 10 scripts and executed all as a single business use case scenario for a load of 100 users split across all 10 scripts.

After the test run was completed , i checked the summary report and found ceratin transactions missing. when investigated further it was found that data from a particular load agent was not received while collating the results.

There were no issues encountered while running the tests indicating any issue with the Load generator. Also this issue is not reproducible consistently.

After a graet deal of effort i have no results to show. please provide assistance in diagnosing the issue here. thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.Thread moved from"Business Availability Center" to "Performance Center".--Forum's Moderator.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Data missing in reports after Test runs using Performance center

Not sure always took this as a rerun. Is logging or snapshots on error turned on during the test run resulting in larger than normal files sent back to the controller? I think this happens when network communication between the generator and controller is interrupted (large logs) or the generator is having space issues from being overloaded HDD or memory.
"Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP"
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.