Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Database for Performance center 9.50

What are my database options for performance center 9.50?

Appreciate any help.
Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Database for Performance center 9.50

Oracle and SQLServer. Read the install manual for specifics.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

It says in the performance center installation guide: performance Center supportâ s Oracle 9i (32 bit) Oracle 10g (32 bit and 64 bit) on Windows or UNIX platforms and SQL Server 2000 SP4 or 2005 SP2 on Windows only.

Does anyone know if performance center will support Oracle 11g or SQL Server 2008?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

We did try with Oracle 11g but it doesnt support, SQL Server 2008 I cant comment. It's always best to go with what is recommended in Installation Guide, however you can give a try but word of caution is it may seems to work fine at the moment of installation but you will face issues later. Also you wont get support from HP if there are any issues straight away they will recommend to downgrade.

Regards,
Imran
You are resource limited only by your imagination
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.