Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Default Analysis Template for Performance Center?

I would like to modify a default Analysis Template for Performance Center.
Do you know where I can find it?
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The only .tem file that I found in the Performance Center folders is in the AnalysisTemplates folder.

I have not seen anything that addresses the modification of the default PC html report. As always you can use Analysis to create and apply a template to the results after a test.

Try opening a ticket with HP support. They should be able to tell you if the PC default report is able to be modified.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Yeah I'd love to change this template also. I've been forced to have people perform it after the fact in Analysis as Alan mentions. I would suspect the template is stored in the DB or File Server.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Did you ever get an answer about this from support?

I would like to do the same thing (perferably per project)...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

The answer was "No". 😞
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Instead of changing default analysis template why don't you creat it outside extracting data from analysis part.

Actually i want to use some programming tool to automat the analysis part(extract data from analysis to excel in specific format).

And the tool should be freely available else no use. Has any one has idea about this.

Please share your idea's on automating analysis part.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Why do you want this?
What are features you can't find in existing Analysis?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner tool has good features.
In our project once scenario is done we have to prepare excel for response times which takes lot of time. We can extract in html format without user interaction but i need in excel format.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Why do you need this EXCEL file?
What are features you can't find in existing Analysis?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.