Outstanding Contributor.. cmcn2016 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Diagnostics Server query

Hi,

I have a Performance Center Production environment which is v12.50 and a Performance Center Sandbox environment which is v12.55.

We have some end-users testing and evaluating 12.55 before we upgrade to Production.

One of the users has reported he is getting this error message when he goes 

Test Scenario-> Diagnostics:  "Warning: A Diagnostics server is not defined for this project"

So in Lab Manager I checked the project settings and I see that indeed there is no diagnostic server specified for his project.

However, when I look in Production project settings I also see that there is no diagnostic server specified for hsi project. Yet he does not get the same error.

Can anyone please explain why this is the case?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. cmcn2016 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Diagnostics Server query

Could the reason be that we only have evaluation license in Sandbox 12.55 environment?

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Diagnostics Server query

Hi,

I am guessing it was a UI bug in 12.50 which was addressed in a higher version.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.