Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Dialog box does not go away

I recently upgraded VuGen to 9.52 but also encountered this error in 9.1.

I'm in VuGen and connected to Performance Center.

I download a script fine in VuGen. If I move any other window on my desktop, the "Downloading files - Downloading files from Performance Center..." dialog box pops up and will never go away unless I close VuGen and reopen it.

Anyone else encounter this? Any known solutions?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Dialog box does not go away

Make sure your local system, where Vugen is installed, has enough RAM and it is not running at 100% CPU utilized... Monitor your server performance when you start vugen and start downlaoding the script.

This usually happens when the server is out of memory, CPU is 100% used, or disk is full.

Other than that, uninstall and install VUGEN again on same or different server...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Dialog box does not go away

Well, this is a fresh install of 9.52 after uninstalling 9.1. My local computer resources are fine, as well as the server that Performance Center runs on.

It's odd because if I reposition ANY application's window the dialog box for downloading a script in Performance Center pops up and won't go away until I close VuGen.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.