Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Difference between GUI and Standard Vuser license

Hi,

I would like to purchase some vuser license and looking for the right information to select between GUI and standard vuser licenses.
The AUT has 2 protocols Web(HTTP/HTML) and Ajax script. My requirement is to test upto 500 Vusers. I believe Standard vusers license is sufficient to test. Please give your opinion on this. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
I contacted the HP support but not convinced with their reply..

Regards,
- Pram.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Difference between GUI and Standard Vuser license

I believe the best package in your case is called the "Web Bundle", which will have HTTP and Ajax protocols included. Ask your sales rep about that one.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Pram,

We have 3 below licenses for web applications

Rich Internet Applications -> Action Message Format (AMF O) and Ajax (Click and Script)
Web and Multimedia -> MediaPlayer (MMS),Web (Click and Script), Web (HTTP/HTML)and RealPlayer

Web 2.0 -> Rich Internet Applications + Web and Multimedia

Ask your sales rep price for 3 of them, if all 3 of them close to each other,I suggest you to buy web 2.0
because it covers all of them.But this license will be more costly.
But now a day must of applications are Ajax based.
If your application not using Ajax objects, then better go Web and Multimedia license.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You can not get prices from support.

Contact your local sales folks or HP partners for commercials.

Web 2.0 is right protocol bundle for load testing rich internet based applications.

It's web & mutimedia+RIA+SOA (Bundle of 3-protocols at the price of two).

Hope this helps!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.