Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Display issue My Performance Center

Hi,

we tried to install performance center 12.01 for an evaluation. We installed ALM 12.01 reffering to the installation guide. After that, we installed PC12.01 described in the installation guide.

On all pages of the performance center for example "my performance center" we get display problems shown in the screenshot. ALM is working fine.

How can I solve the issue?

Thank you,

Robin

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Display issue My Performance Center

I found out, that there are .css and .aspx files missing in web folder on the performance center server. For example by requesting the logins page the browser is looking for

<Performance Center Root>\PCWEB\General\de\PerformanceCenterNewStyle.css

but the css file is not located in the subfolder \de\ but can be found in:

<Performance Center Root>\PCWEB\General\PerformanceCenterNewStyle.css

By copying all the files needed (lookup with Firebug for http 404) in the corresponding subfolder \de\ the performance center is working.

Could this be a problem of location settings of Windows while the installation? I installed it with German location settings.

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Use regional language settings - English only

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

We have PC 12.50 installed - getting identical issue that Performance Pages are not shown correctly. Checking PCWEB we don't have subdirectory like 'de'

Just to eleminate minor misconfigs - where must "regional language settings - English only" setting be configured ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.