Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Displaying "Failed to Show Counter tree dialog" Error message when tried to conn Weblogic using JMX

Displaying "Failed to Show Counter tree dialog" Error message when tried to conn Weblogic using JMX

Displaying "Failed to Show Counter tree dialog" Error message when tried to conn Weblogic using JMX.

and the same has been tried using JConseol its diplaying belw error message

03-May-2011 16:22:51 com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl readFully
WARNING: "IOP00410215: (COMM_FAILURE) Read of full message failed : bytes requested = 1,069,812 bytes read = 695,984 max wait time = 3,000 total time spent waiting = 3,190"
org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 215 completed: No
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.transportReadTimeoutExceeded(ORBUtilSystemException.java:2600)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.transportReadTimeoutExceeded(ORBUtilSystemException.java:2626)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.readFully(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:628)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.read(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:559)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.MessageBase.readGIOPBody(MessageBase.java:413)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.CorbaContactInfoBase.finishCreatingMessageMediator(CorbaContactInfoBase.java:183)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.finishReadingBits(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:380)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.doWork(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:1208)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.performWork(ThreadPoolImpl.java:471)
at com.sun.corba.se.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.run(ThreadPoolImpl.java:500)

Can you please help me in resolving this

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Displaying "Failed to Show Counter tree dialog" Error message when tried to conn Weblogic using JMX

Is it while configuring Weblogic JMX Monitor?
What is Weblogic & LR versions?
Is it native Weblogic monitor or Sitescope monitor?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Displaying "Failed to Show Counter tree dialog" Error message when tried to conn Weblogic using JMX

Hello madan,

Is it while configuring Weblogic JMX Monitor?
[UKAPPCS} : Yes
What is Weblogic & LR versions?
[UKAPPCS]: Weblogic 10.3 , LR 11.00 and sitescope 11.10
Is it native Weblogic monitor or Sitescope monitor?
[UKAPPCS} : when i get error Failed to Show Counter tree dialog in sitescope i tried to see the connectivity from Jconsole and i got that mentioned error
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I believe this is the error while configuring the monitor on the Sitescope web page. If you able to pull metrics in Jconsole, you should ideally get it in SiS as well. Post it in Sitescope forum, may be you get better answers. Once you configure it in SiS, it is just pulling the metrics from SiS and you don't encounter any such errors in the LR- SiS monitor.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hello madan,
i think i have confused you i am unable to pull counters from jconsole as well
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Check this out:

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1474780

and yes, you might get help from sitescope forum.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.