Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Does Loadrunner provide any guidance on how to improve performance?

Hi All!
I m very confuse abt this query, well loadrunner show me performance breakage, now can any one tell me .................
does loadrunner provide any guidance on how to improve performance?

waiting your reply....

Thanks
Vineet
0 Likes
10 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am afraid no.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

No way yaar,

LoadRunner only gives you where your performance bottlenecks (only if there are any). Perfromance tuning is Perfromance Engineers job... 🙂

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks you very much for your valuable review...
but dear i have listen abt .NET/J2EE, Diagnostic probe, which is used to guide.
have any idea??
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Vineet,

It was a g8t question and not clears on what exactly you are looking for.......

Can you brief out what kind of guidance you are looking from load runner (.Net/J2EE diagnostic) to improve performance?
Also state what do you mean by guidance in terms of technical information related to load runner (.Net/J2EE diagnostic)?

Loadrunner will provide the information based on your test schedule and depends on the configuration you have done to get the information. Then performance tester needs to analyze the data and need to decide how to improve performance of the application/system.

I think this information is helpful for you, if you require more information on same then kindly provide information for above mentioned queries.

Prasad.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Prasad,
I do agree with all of you,
we judge the load on an application by loadrunner after that if i got some performance issue then there is an enhancement utility of load runner which is called .NET Diagnostics, I listen with the help of this tool we got an idea abt performance breakage and developer get easily abt the error and they can fix them immediately.

Thanks,
Vineet.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Vineet,

Exactly, u have all the information with you and go ahead play with .NET/J2EE diagnosis.

Prasad.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

But prasad i m not able to configure this tool with loadrunner.
how can i??
have any idea?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Go To Loadrunner Help ---> Contents and index ---> Mercury Diagnostics for J2EE/>NET ----> Installation and Configuration of Diagnostics for J2EE/>NET ---> Installing the Mercury Diagnostics Probe For .NET.

Follow the steps as mentioned.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi all,
How are you first of all......
after a long time i need you guys again.
Can any one provide me to learn LoadRunner...last time i left it due to short of time.
I need to start it...
Can i have any project plan regaring load testing only?

Thanks
Vineet
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

closed it
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.