Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Downloading Load runner

Hi I am having issues downloading the trial version of LR on my windows XP PC. I have downloaded both .zip and .z01 files and have tried to use win.rar to unzip the files but keep getting a volume error. Please Help
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Downloading Load runner

could you please explain what kind of error u are getting...please attach the error screenshot.

based on your input two things might had happen in your side...
1) the place where you are extracting from the zip file has not enough space.
2) download the file again, there might be slight chance that the download was not completed.

Thanks,
Prasenjit
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.