Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Downloading a file functionality failing while executing the AJAX Truclient scripts on PC11.0.

I am  trying to download a file from the testing application .The script  is developed on AJAX TRUClient protocol and browser is Firefox.

This script is working fine standalone .While replaying the script the file gets saved in C:\user\downloads by default, which is acceptable .

But the same is not working over PC(performance center).

How can i  incorporate save file to a preffered location in my script.  

Regards,

Nidhi

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Downloading a file functionality failing while executing the AJAX Truclient scripts on PC11.0

Hi,

When the script run from Performance Center it runs under service mode. You need to make sure that the Windows user running the script has permission to this folder.

Once it has it I believe there should not be an issue

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.