Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

EJB protocol with Loadrunner 9.5

Has anyone tried EJB protocol with loadrunner 9.5?

I am able to start the EJB Detector, but when click on generate script it says class not found.
0 Likes
15 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: EJB protocol with Loadrunner 9.5

Any help on this guys?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Check if the Bean, Home, and Remote classes are in the same JAR file.

The EJB Detector requires that the Bean, Home, and Remote classes be in the same JAR file. If they are not already, put these three classes into one JAR file.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

check if below article can be of some help.!

You can get this doc from support portal:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM193055?searchIdentifier=-312951bc%3a1245590946b%3a-5b66&resultType=document&documentURL=KM193055&resultsURL=%2fselfsolve%2fdocuments&allowReturn=true

Title: Error: "Didn't find class: CLASS NAME in JAR file" when replaying an EJB script

Document ID: KM193055
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thankyou Shivram. I was able to pass this error. Home and Remote interface classes were in different JAR file.

I am able to create the script, but now its throwing error saying cannot create the bean.

I am trying to create an instance of the session bean and loadrunner fails right there saying cannot access home class.

I am using websphere 6.1 and JDK 1.6
LoadRunner Manual doesnt have initial context factory for websphere versions higher than 4.X

Do you know what initial contxt factory to use? For now I am trying on plantsbywebsphere EJB jar using LR9.5
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Also cannot access the self solve document as my SAID expired and we are doing a little POC.

If possible can you attach the file?

I really Appreciate your help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

One of the artcile says:

EJBs that only implement local interface do not have an remote JDNI reference to be looked up from a remote client. This causes code generation problem even though LoadRunner's EJB detector is able to detect the Bean. For such, EJBs implementing local interface only are not supported. You need to make sure that the EJBs implement remote interface in order to generate script from LoadRunner.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

There are many relevant articles.

If you can attch the snap of the error you recive, I can upload the correct support document here.!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shivram...... thannkyou for followingup on this. Yes my EJB's implement remote interfaces and they can be invoked remotely.

I am trying to find the root cause of script errors and if I still have errors I will upload the snapshot.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Does loadrunner9.5 support IBM JRE?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

AFAIK....for EJB testing:

Server:IBM WebSphere 5.X is supported.
client: RMI/IIOP
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shivram... Thankyou for response. I did not get AFAIK?

At this time I am getting the following error" System.err: javax.naming.NamingException: Failed to initialize the ORB [Root exception is java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.corba.se.impl.orb.ORBImpl cannot be cast to com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB"

Please see the attached.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.