Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Ending script as passed on a given error

Hi guys,
I am trying to do my script ending as passed if I have a specific error received.
As there any function similar lr_get_transaction_status for example, that can tell me the transaction error displayed so I can compare the text of the error and set LR_PASS.

Shortly I want to have status passed when I got an error: Action.c(141): Error: Grid - Failed to select cell "(4, )"
I tried to use the text of the status bar but unfortunately there is no text.

Thanks in advance for your support.
Regards!
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Ending script as passed on a given error

You can use a web_reg_find to search for the specific text and if found conditionally set the LR_PASS. See Example 4 in the function reference for the command.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Ending script as passed on a given error

Hi again, I forgot to mention that the script is SAPgui one it is not an HTML page, unfortunately.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.