Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Entry Point Not Found - LR error

Hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to open vugen and no recording is taking place.

"The procedure entry point LoggerStart could not be located in the dynamic link library logger.dll"

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this issue?

Email any Performance related queries, will do my BEST!
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Entry Point Not Found - LR error

Probably your installation is corrupted.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Installation was fine, as this problem just started this morning. On a side note, didn't install anything on the system for past week or so, so wondering why it started this erratic behavior.
Email any Performance related queries, will do my BEST!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi All,

We encountered the same issue because IT group installed the MS ACT software for our QALab machines. Here is the solution for us.

90% works when you uninstall the "Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Data Collector"

If it doesn't work, go to Regedit and remove the following related entries
"Microsoft Agent Framework"

Also delete the following folder from your local drive
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Agent Framework
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.