Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error 26612 Internal Server Error

Hi,
Im scripting a .net application and using 8.1 version of loadrunner. I recorded a simple launching of URL and replayed, but its throwing internal server error message.

"Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error)".

I have checked the proxy settings they are fine. My question is on correlation, i couldnt find the session id in the script.
Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Sudhakar
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error 26612 Internal Server Error

Please check the dynamic values in the server response apart from session id.record the two scripts and check the dynamic values

if you will provide the code with error it become very easy to troubleshoot further

Thanks
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Actually while replaying, the system navigates to a different page. This page is security feauture of the application. It happens if the browser forces to create a new session.

Please find the attached code and log (extended log).

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Sudhakar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Please find the error log.

Thanks,
Sudhakar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

u need to coorelate the token value.pls check
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.