Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "ServerName": [10061] Connection refused

Hi
I am gettis error when I am running my script recorded using (HTTP/HTML) protocol for multiple users.It is running for 50% of users but failing for rest.

Can someone help me on this issue?
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "ServerName": [10061] Connection refused

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "ServerName": [10061] Connection refused

I am still getting this error after folowing the neccesary steps as mentioned in the thread you asked to follow and henceforth I am not able run my script for 100% users in controller.

Please suggest the desired checks if any to follow with incase of this error.

One more information I need to give is I get this error when the users gradually try to logoff.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Since you are having exactly 50 % of failures, you may be having issues with one of the components in your architecture.

For example, if you have a load balancer and the load balancer distributes the load between two servers equally. Then consider a case where the connection to one of the server is disrupted. This will result in failures of all the requests going to the server that is down and the requests to the server that is up will be serviced. So, I would suggest you to monitor your architecture and find out the fauly machine/connection that is down.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How can I monitor the architecture?
I am able to get the application manually successfully without any server issues so doesnt really appear to be a server issue but if its there then how can can I behind to check it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Even i face the same problems. Please let me know if you were able to resolve this.
Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Try disabling IP Spoofer in Controller(Scenario -> Enable IP Spoofer). This may help.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I disabled it but still i get the same problem. I tried to join this test system to domain but i am not even able to initiate the LR script this way
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.