Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "xxxx": [10060] Connection timed out

Hi All,

We are getting this below error while running Performance center 9.52, also we never faced this error on vugen 9.52. We have N number of scripts in PC, and facing this below error only for two to three users (not the same users) in a script.

Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "xxxxxxx": [10060] Connection timed out

Protocol: web (Http/Html)

- tried both Proxy & no proxy.

Anyone have solution for this above issue? Please let me know.

Thank you

Regards,

MV

P.S. This thread has been moved from LoadRunner Support Forum to Performance Center Support and News Forum. - Hp forum Moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "xxxx": [10060] Connection timed out

Hi,

Did you check the connectivity between the vugen machine to the server IP? You can try in browser.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "xxxx": [10060] Connection timed out

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Are you asking in LG’s machine? Ok if yes answer is no. I did not checked this since we don’t have access. But in PC only few of the users are getting this error and not for all the users. Both Vugen and PC runtime settings are same like no proxy settings. Do i need to change any settings on the script/RTS in PC?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.